We've done our best to compile the most frequently asked questions about our company and the products we sell, but if you still can't find the answer to your question here please feel free to contact us and we'll be more than happy to help.

What business entity should I choose?

Choosing the right entity can reduce your tax liabilities, protect your personal assets. When you contact us we will discuss your business needs and the benefits and downsides of each option. Certain corporations - such as S corporations, or professional corporations - have some tax benefits, while others offer more personal liability protection.

I would like to hire professionals from other countries, but Visa application is very complicated. Can you help?

Yamamotlaw provides immigration law support to clients worldwide. This includes assisting individuals and companies applying for visas to work and live in the United States.

  • E Visas - Treaty Trader/Investor: Persons with substantial trade with treaty countries (E-1) or substantial investment (E-2). 
  • H-1B Visas - Persons working in specialty occupations requiring at least a bachelor's degree or its equivalent in on-the-job experience.
  • H-2B Visa - Temporary workers of various kinds coming to the U.S. to perform temporary jobs for which there is a shortage of available, qualified American workers.
  • H-3 Visas - Temporary trainees coming for on-the-job training unavailable in their home countries.
  • L-1 Visas - Intracompany transferees who work as managers, executives, or persons with specialized knowledge
What should I expect to see while my case is being processed?
The time and fee may vary, but appropriate legal process are the same.